State 4130 - Sokol - Tax Included, Assembled
Slither through the streets and lunge past the competition; the Sokol can do it all. The latest models State's 4130 Fixed Gear and Single Speed line have been completely redesigned to include internal cable routing, seat stay rack mounts, and subtle branding.
The 4130 Steel Line earned its namesake from the double-butted 4130-grade chromoly steel used on the frame and fork that maximizes strength without making compromises on weight. Internal cable routing, seat stay rack mounts, water bottle cage mounts, a flip-flop hub, and integrated chain tensioners provide versatility while maintaining the clean aesthetic State Bicycle Co. is known for. Drilled high-flange hubs, an open faceplate stem, and the CNC’d seat post clamp not only look great but also help to shave some additional weight.
The latest 4130 Steel Line models feature a subtle but stylish ‘STATE’ logo on the down tube and an updated ‘SBC’ head tube logo. Limited production runs and designer color ways not seen anywhere else combine to make sure you have a bike as unique as you are.
- FRAME: Double-Butted 4130 Grade Chromoly Steel Frame ft. Seat Stay Rack Mounts and Internal Cable Routing
- DROPOUTS: Horizontal Dropouts ft. Integrated Chain-Tensioners
- WHEEL SET: Lo-Pro or Deep V Wheel Set ft. Drilled 40 mm High-Flange Hubs w/ Sealed Bearings
- FLIP-FLOP HUB: Includes 16T Freewheel and Fixed Gear Cog - Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed
- CRANKSET: 46T State Bicycle Co. Fixed Gear / Single Speed Crank Set
- GEAR RATIO: 46x16
- HANDLEBARS: Bullhorn Bars
- BRAKES: Front & Rear Caliper Hand Brakes
- PEDALS: Includes Alloy Pedals from Wellgo
- SADDLE: State Bicycle Co. Urban Comfort Saddle
SIZE: 3 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 5'4" to 6'1" (Size 55 cm Pictured)
WEIGHT: 21 lb 13 oz